Recent content by Living Bones

  1. L

    TKR 4 months behind me and stretching forward

    I have ostioarthirtis in my right knee and eventually will need that knee replaced as well. (Probably within next year). 2 weeks ago I received a steroid cortisone shot in my right knee because it was giving me a lot of pain. It was also hindering my walking exercises for my left knee. I have...
  2. L

    TKR 4 months behind me and stretching forward

    I read a poster from the "Arthritis Foundation" that for every pound of body weight I lose, it will reduce 4 pounds of weight on my knees. How can this be?
  3. L

    TKR 4 months behind me and stretching forward

    Amen Sara, I am hoping for that day to come when my knee functions normally and I don't need to think about it, except to nourish it and all my body parts with good healthy meals. I will certainly take your advice. Thank you so much for your words of encouragement.
  4. L

    TKR 4 months behind me and stretching forward

    Thank you Pumpkin for sharing. I read the links you sent on "Tight band" and Movie sign in TKR, and certainly will apply the advice that was outlined.
  5. L

    TKR 4 months behind me and stretching forward

    Thank you Jacey, Roy, and Celle for your responses and welcoming me to Bonesmart. And thank you Schnautzer for sharing your experiences. I have to testify that the 1st time I got on the exercise bike at physical therapy I experienced alot of throbbing pain and had to stop and rest several times...
  6. L

    TKR 4 months behind me and stretching forward

    I believe Jamie is my moderator. How do I message her to ask a question and/or should I just connect with a moderator who is currently online. Either way I need instructions how to connect to moderators and others directly to ask questions and chat. Thank you, John
  7. L

    TKR 4 months behind me and stretching forward

    Hello, this is John Tinger. I had a full knee replacement done on June 25th, 2020 at New England Baptist Hospital. Like most of you I have experienced ups and downs on my road to recovery. Despite it all, I am very thankful to my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, who has abundantly supplied me with...
Back
Top Bottom