That is good advice Thank You I have been gently pushing it down I am not far off from 0 I am afraid I will have a limb. It has been 2 month which is still early in recovery. I am going to try long strides.
I am almost 7 wks post op the pain in the back of my knee is the problem this time around. I am working with PT stretching and tightening the the thigh muscles. Beside excercises when I'm sitting I put my heel on otterman and stretch while tightening my thighs muscle count to ten If it hurts I...
It has been 6 wks with my 2nd TKR I still have fluid in my joint and very tight in the back of my knee. I have been icing and doing stretching excercises and bending the knee I have more pain then I did in the first knee. My xray looked good but it did say joint effusion may be present I think...
It has been 6 weeks since TKR and my knee looks good and feels better still getting pain behind the knee. I going out for PT now and we are working on stretching the back of the knee and of course bending. I am still icing especially after in home exercise. I will be driving myself to PT next...
It will be 3 weeks tomorrow and my knee is still swollen. I'm walking with a cane during the day my PT feels I'm doing good.
I think cabin fever is getting me down I'm getting anxious I want it to be over soon I'm icing and elevating doing some knee bends and leg lifts but the kne is still...
Now I seem to be going through bone aching stage. Aching going down to my ankle I'm in my third week so next week I'll be checking that stage off.
It feels good that the time is flying and I'll be over it all. I have been walking with my cane and walking the stairs with my PT.
I'm trying not to...
I didn't realize I started two recovery threads.
I was concerned about bruising but I can see now it is a part of healing and I need to relax it will heal in due time.
I had the staples out yesterday and it feels better already. I'm still wearing the compression sock which gets uncomfortable at...
This my second TKR my first one I didn't have as much bruising around the incision. My visiting nurse thinks it looks good they see a lot worse.
Has anyone had more bruising and how long did it take to fade.
My staples were taken out yesterday feels much better. And I had different Doctors for...
PT just left everything is ahead of schedule my knee is bending well.
I know the first week is always the hardest time flies I'll be going to the gym before I know it.:spin:
Everything went well I came home the next day I had my nest all set up ahead of time. The first night home was a little rough I was loaded with fluid from the hospital to keep me hydrated well it came out the first night home. :heehee: the nurse came in Fri. The incision looked good And the PT...
Well the time is here tomorrow @ 10:30am I will be having my 2nd replacement. It's been 2 1/2 yrs since the first one. I am surprisingly calm I want yo get on the other side in a hurry.:loveshwr:
See you all on the other side.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.