Recent content by Lina52

  1. Lina52

    TKR Lina52’s Recovery Journey

    Thank you for your replies. I am thinking of switching Physical Therapists. At my last session the therapist bent my knee back so far and caused a lot of excruciating pain. I was in tears and I dread continuing PT. I a having a lot of anxiety going to PT. How do I find a good Physical...
  2. Lina52

    TKR Lina52’s Recovery Journey

    It’s been 27 days since my TKR and I am having a difficult recovery. I can only bend my knee 85 degrees. I go to PT 3 x a week. I have pain going from my knee down to my foot almost daily if I try to decrease my pain meds. I still take Oxycodone - Acetaminophen 5-325 but instead of taking 2...
  3. Lina52

    TKR Lina52’s Recovery Journey

    I had a TKR on 10/19/23. I still have a lot of pain and can only bend my knee 45 degrees.
  4. Lina52

    TKR Lina52's October TKR Thread

    Thank you so much. I will keep in touch.
  5. Lina52

    TKR Lina52's October TKR Thread

    My TKR is on Oct 19. I started doing guided meditations which helps for anxiety.
  6. Lina52

    TKR Lina52's October TKR Thread

    I am nervous about having a total knee replacement.
  7. Lina52

    2023 October Feisties’ - Are you having knee surgery in October?

    I am having a total knee replacement on October 19, 2023
Back
Top Bottom