Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly. You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Limitless lemon
I was born with hip dyplasia which was discovered at 18 months old. I had a number of procedures performed on my hip between 18 months to 3 years. I developed osteo arthritis in my twenties and had a left total hip replacement on May 7, 2013 at age 27. I have lived a very active lifestyle despite my limitations and intend to continue doing so! I am blogging about my experience with my hip at www.limitlesslemon.com
Congenital Hip Dysplasia, Osteoarthritis, LTHR May 7th 2013,
My hip replacement blog: www.limitlesslemon.com
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.