Recent content by Lbcoyote

  1. Lbcoyote

    TKR TKR September 2

    Last night was rough, a lot of pain from my left hip to my left calf. Cannot get comfortable, so sleep is an issue. My leg gets so stiff, and I know this is temporary but it’s frustrating too.
  2. Lbcoyote

    TKR TKR September 2

    I scared my sister today. I didn’t mean to. I went to my 2 week post op appointment where the extreme bruising and tenderness were noted. Out of an abundance of caution they sent me for an ultrasound to make sure there wasn’t a blood clot. My sister didn’t get to hear the whole story, and...
  3. Lbcoyote

    TKR TKR September 2

    My home PT visit went well, I graduated to a cane, and flexion at 100 degrees.
  4. Lbcoyote

    TKR TKR September 2

    My left knee.
  5. Lbcoyote

    TKR TKR September 2

    Hi, I had my knee done 9/2. The nerve block did not work for me, so I ended up spending an extra day at the hospital getting my pain under control. I was released on the 4th, and have been recuperating at my sister’s. I think I’m doing pretty well, I am able to extend my leg and on Friday I...
Back
Top Bottom