I have always been athletic all my life. I was competitive in gymnastics, swimming, skiing, kayaking, volleyball, horse training and many other sports that hammered my knee joint. I received a degree in Physical Education then in Elementary Education.
Now in my life I enjoy a little slower pace not because of my age but because of my knee joint failing. These are a few things I enjoy.
Biking,Dancing,Scuba,Snorkeling,Swimming,Fishing,Kayaking,Gym Workouts,Horseback Riding,and more
I presently live in La Paz, Baja California, Mexico on a 60' yacht. I was a PADI dive instructor up to 2012 when I did not renew because of all the problems I have had with my knees. I am single and like to travel with my mother who lives in California. I have two grown children and four grand children.
- Birthday
-
Jan 5, 1951
(Age: 75)
- Location
-
LaPaz
- Gender
- Female
- Country
Mexico
- Occupation
- semi retired
Nancy
Left patella revision October 30,2017
Right Patellar revision March 22, 2016
Right TKR Revision April 2, 2013
Left Arthroscopy March 13, 2013
Right TKR revision November 17, 2011
Right TKR February 9, 2010
Left TKR February 4, 2010
Left Arthroscopy 1980