Hi
I'm almost 3 months post TKR and have done really well ...at least I think I have. I'm really happy with my ROM. I can do stairs both up and down with not too much effort, I'm able to ride my exercise bike with no discomfort to my knee, can't say the same for my rear end and I'm able to...
I've been following your progress since your first post and am so pleased that you have progressed so well. I'm 10 weeks post op now and am doing really good, however in the last couple of weeks I've learnt that I need to slow down a bit and remind myself that I'm still in recovery mode. It's...
No I didn't buy a recumbent bike. I bought the bike for $100 at a discount store in Perth. I'm amazed at the quality for the price. My intention is to continue to use the bike as part of my fitness regime which has been sadly lacking in the past couple of years. I don't particularly enjoy...
I know how you feel ...you hope for improvement daily but it doesn't always happen. I'm nearly 7 weeks post TKR and managed ROM of 120 at 6 weeks, lots of work to get there and I did push myself a bit, well maybe a lot and suffered quite a bit of pain. I have to say thanks to this forum I've...
Thanks for the responses and advice which I have taken onboard. I am currently using Sorbolene with vit E on not just the scar but on me in general, but I am tempted to try the voltaren as it seems so out of left field. If I do I post the results.
I do clerical work for the Federal...
I'm 6 weeks post TKR and quite happy with my progress but I have found the information on the forum a God send. Whilst I thought I'd done a reasonable amount of research prior to my surgery and post my surgery I didn't know anywhere near what I do now. After today, actually done some in-depth...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.