Recent content by Kzena615

  1. K

    2019 November Nimbles - Are you having hip surgery in November?

    I’m already a november nimble... I had tkr on nov 4
  2. K

    TKR Recovery diary

    Surgery went well. I had to stay in the hospital an extra night due to blood pressure drop. After the nerve block wore off the pain was pretty shocking but under control quickly. I’m taking Celebrex and Tylenol in the day and Norco at night. It’s not bad .. I’m pretty swollen and trying to bend...
  3. K

    TKR Prehab strengthening..

    Does anyone have tips on how to get stronger when one’s knees are so limited? I’m doing quad sets but seems like it’s not much.
  4. K

    2019 November Nimbles - Are you having knee surgery in November?

    I’m having TKR right knee on November 4. I’m bone on bone and had a tibial tubular osteotomy on my knee about 20 years ago. My problem is primarily patellar knee cap arthritis. I expect to do the second at some point.i too am looking forward to getting this done.
Back
Top Bottom