Recent content by KTP

  1. K

    TKR 17 weeks post op TKR PAIN

    Thank you . I was referred by my GP . Only did one session last week. I won’t be repeating it. I will continue with gentle exercise at home and daily housework. I think that’s enough. Hopefully everything will improve in time albeit slowly due to ME/Fibro
  2. K

    TKR 17 weeks post op TKR PAIN

    Thank you for the information . I had very little physio after the surgery. This physio was more intensive , I was referred by my GP . It was the first session , static bike , eclipse machine , side leg stretches , up and down step, balance on ball standing , and pushing frame with 10 kegs some...
  3. K

    TKR 17 weeks post op TKR PAIN

    Hi All , I had my right TKR 8th November 2019 in the U.K. I would describe it as pretty brutal. Not much back up or info.received. I have ME and Fibromyalgia which maybe complicates matters. I am taking paracetamol four times a day. Physio last week too intensive caused more pain all week...
Back
Top Bottom