Recent content by Krunchgirl

  1. Krunchgirl

    90 Degree Restrictions anxiety...

    Thank you Butterfly I am REALLY looking forward to that! I'm going in tomorrow for my shiny new hip. Don't know whether I'll be able to post from hospital, but will post from the other side as soon as possible.
  2. Krunchgirl

    90 Degree Restrictions anxiety...

    Jaycey I think just getting used to the idea of the foreign part. I've heard that a few people feel like there's "something there" at first but the sensation quickly leaves.
  3. Krunchgirl

    90 Degree Restrictions anxiety...

    Thank you Jaycey it is a relief to hear that the restrictions are temporary. The more I read the more reassured I am. It's funny how the wide range of experiences in different peoples' surgery and recovery stories are sort of reassuring. Relieves the stress of worrying about not "keeping up"...
  4. Krunchgirl

    Timing between bilateral THRs?

    Good Luck on your surgery tomorrow. I'm looking forward to hearing how you're doing. See you on the other side!
  5. Krunchgirl

    Mini Countdown!

    Good Luck (Don't the cats always like to sit on whatever is important!) See you on the other side!
  6. Krunchgirl

    "Bot scot"

    Good luck Rich! Don't worry about the moody/argument feelings, it goes with the frustration and pain. Check back in with us as soon as you can so we know how it goes. We are all thinking good thoughts for you. I will be going in the next day so I'll "see you" on the other side!
  7. Krunchgirl

    90 Degree Restrictions anxiety...

    Butterfly, Jamie Thanks for your kind words and encouragement. Well, putting it off will not help, that will just let the pain get worse. I do agree that the pain gets worse every day and I won't cancel the surgery. It is hard to get across to friends that think I should take plenty of time to...
  8. Krunchgirl

    90 Degree Restrictions anxiety...

    Warning long post! Hi everyone, I am new to forum although have been lurking for a couple months. I have a long history of spinal problems but never any "issues" with my hip until beginning of last June. One day I woke up with a pain in my groin area that was unrelenting and was bad enough...
  9. Krunchgirl

    2013 October Feisties - Are you having hip surgery in October?

    My LTHR was initially scheduled for Oct 2, but due to a flare up of diverticulitus has been rescheduled for October 16th. Can't wait!
Back
Top Bottom