Well this is the concerned look of an in pain surgery patient being told my new/old friend Mr. morphine is being replaced by one of the far less adequate cousins of the opiate family....now let the weaning begin after only day one has barely just ended.
Three more days till I go under the knife for my LTKR....way too many tests to get to this point, but that's all behind me now....almost ready to start counting the hours till then.
Thank you both for your informative replies, I have weighed out the pros & cons on this decision and have ultimately decided that a brief gap in between the surgeries is best. This is based on some other unmentioned factors about the complicated medical issues that I have faced recently in other...
I had considered getting both done at the same time but after consulting with my Doctors, friends & family, the general consensus was that old cliche about having at least one good leg to stand on. I decided to give my self some recovery time in between surgeries.
I'm getting my LTKR done on 8/22 and hopefully the Right Knee will follow in a few months afterwards as I have been diagnosed with severe osteoarthritis in both knees last year.
I was diagnosed with severe osteoarthritis in both knees last year, and the shots are just prolonging the inevitable TKR surgeries that are most definitely in my future. I just hope that the first surgery heals quickly so I don't have to wait too long for the second one
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.