Recent content by Knitting Queen

  1. K

    TKR Sleepless and exhausted

    Thank you so much for your kind and reassuring comments , it means so much to know that other people have had similar experiences and have resumed the 'journey '.... I must say having this forum to turn to is certainly helping me on mine . I hardly know anyone who has had TKR, not recently...
  2. K

    TKR Sleepless and exhausted

    Hi.. Thank you for replying. Yes I have iced and I am trying to rest as much as possible. The physio is very good and not at all pushy, always let's me set the pace . I think I really need reassurance more than anything, particularly with my knee recovery. Just have felt so set back in my...
  3. K

    TKR Sleepless and exhausted

    Hi everyone, I had Right TKR on 22nd November 2019, apart from the problem I have been having with my sleep pattern ( still ongoing but getting a little better) , I'm just wondering if anybody has experienced issues with leg muscles. I have been progressing well, so far,, my physio is very...
  4. K

    Bilateral TKR November 26th bilateral knee replacement

    You poor thing. It can be a very lonely place when you are sore, tired and feeling a bit hopeless. I had RightTKR on 22nd January 2019 and have struggled with sleep, I have hardly managed more than an hour before waking up to huge discomfort and trying to rearrange myself into a comfortable...
  5. K

    TKR Sleepless and exhausted

    So lovely to hear from you and thank you for your kind words and support.. Didn't realise how difficult it would be to try and put myself back together after the surgery.. So good to know I'm not the only one. I wil try to stop obsessing about it , and like you I'm lucky enough to have a spare...
  6. K

    Welcome to the November Nimbles' 2019 Knee Recovery Club

    Just to update... I had Right TKR... Thanks
  7. K

    TKR Sleepless and exhausted

    Hello everyone, I had TKR on 22nd November 2019., so just over nine weeks now after surgery. I am so happy to have found this forum and hear the experience of others., and maybe realise that I am not alone in my daily and nightly struggle with sleep.. I sleep for maybe one hour then awake for...
Back
Top Bottom