kneeworn

I live with my husband and our 2 cats. Sadly one of our cats passed away 2 years ago from kidney failure. She was the litter mate to the white cat in my photo. He will be 19 in August 2016. Our other kitty will be 18 in September. There is a new kitty who has been hanging out with us outside and I guess you can say she is our outside kitty now.

Before my LTKR I had 2 scopes L knee.

Before my total knee I used to enjoy running, dance, and aerobics.

Now I enjoy walking, reading, quilting and sewing purses and billfods, and making other fabric items. I also like to go hiking, and flat water kayaking.
Birthday
May 16, 1955 (Age: 71)
Location
Knoxville, Tennessee
Gender
Female
Country
United States United States
Occupation
OR nurse

Signature

Donna
LTKR 12/6/2010 Styker Triathalon, Left knee manipulated 05/13/2011; Left knee scopes 1982 & 2003

Following

Followers

Back
Top Bottom