Recent content by kiwi

  1. K

    Ceramic head explodes!

    Hey Melissa.I know yours will be a success,like everyone elses.Please dont let my story panic you.In my case the surgeon screwed me over.Good luck with a full recovery!!
  2. K

    Ceramic head explodes!

    Thanks heaps everyone.My prayers are with all of you too.Have decided to just wait for this one to go aswell.The whole trauma of the Surgery is too much.I have very little faith in this procedure now,so dont want to volunteer myself for anymore stuff ups....would rather wait until it is once...
  3. K

    Ceramic head explodes!

    Hey there,thanks for your reply.Yes i do believe that ACC will cover the revision surgery(fingers crossed).I live in Auckland,and please donnot suggest Joe Brownlee.Thanks again
  4. K

    Ceramic head explodes!

    You are very right in saying this.Compensation is a non event.Letting the public know of this (Dr??!) is - your right a public service.Unfortunately this man has a lot of money,and is considered to be Aucklands best.Our past prime minister brought him before the public eye in 1999.It was about a...
  5. K

    Ceramic head explodes!

    Thanks heaps every one.Am really glad that i have found such a nice group of people.The meeting was to discuss what he had done to me.He denied all responsibility,and said it was fine as is.Unfortunately in New Zealand,we cannot take legal action against medical practitioners AT ALL.Basically...
  6. K

    Ceramic head explodes!

    Hey there everyone.As you can tell by my dramatic title,i have had one hell of a time with my THR.I am now 32 years old.At 29 years old i had my THR.My surgeon sold me the idea of a 28mm ceramic on ceramic option.I am a fairly active and fit youngish man...or was until this nightmare...
Back
Top Bottom