Recent content by KitKat

  1. K

    4 months post-op but got a problem

    :D Hello Everyone, Wow, the addition of the oxycontin has helped already! I even feel more energetic. I guess no pain equals more energy or ability. The doc says it's also easier to withdraw from this pain med when the time comes. That has also been a big thing on my mind, about being addicted...
  2. K

    4 months post-op but got a problem

    Thank you ladies. How nice it is to know that there are people out there thoughtful enough to reply and be so helpful! I live in the Georgian Bay area of Ontario Canada, cottage country, very lucky to be here and not have to deal with the big city and traffic that comes with it. Up until today...
  3. K

    4 months post-op but got a problem

    :sct: I had my THR February 9th and have been going along great, I thought. I still have a fair amount of pain. I can walk like you wouldn't even know I had it but by the middle of my day my hip, or the area at the top of the leg bone hurts at the back and side. I then begin to limp. I'm...
Back
Top Bottom