Recent content by Kim F

  1. K

    lower back trouble?

    Hello Pet, I feel your pain. I'm waiting for a TKR and doner tendon operation. The past 3 years not only has the pain been in my knee but also seem to go to my lower back.... sounds familiar eh! Anyway It really did drive me potty, so I told my wonderful doctor and had MRI's etc etc. It seems...
  2. K

    No Patella, New knee and a doner tendon, please help

    Thanks for replying sweetheart. No, I have done very little research, only found out yesterday. But My Dr. is no. 1 in Canada, (s. African guy, took me ages to get into see him) he did a couple of arthroscopic surgeries(scuse spelling!) on me to remove the last of the cartilage. I've seen his...
  3. K

    No Patella, New knee and a doner tendon, please help

    Thanks for replying sweetheart. No, I have done very little research, only found out yesterday. But My Dr. is no. 1 in Canada, (s. African guy, took me ages to get into see him) he did a couple of arthroscopic surgeries(scuse spelling!) on me to remove the last of the cartilage. I've seen his...
  4. K

    No Patella, New knee and a doner tendon, please help

    Hi, Anyone can give me some advice? In a nut shell. Smashed my knee in 1987. Had a Patelectomy. awful time! Now at 47, im told I have no cartilage left, arthritus, and need a total Knee replacement. But there are problems 'cos I don't have a knee cap and my tendon is only hanging on by a thread...
Back
Top Bottom