Recent content by Kevmo

  1. K

    THR Kevmo's End of stem pain after THR

    Thank you for the reply, I hope your recovery goes well. My doctor is sending me to another surgeon for a second opinion. I'll post when I have more info.
  2. K

    THR Kevmo's End of stem pain after THR

    Hi Mike, @NewCreature Like you I am happy to find this forum. I had right THR one year ago on November 7th 2019. I knew something wasn't right but I kept following doctors orders. I had severe pain in my thigh, I was told it is most likely the IT Band and it will go away. About 4-5 months after...
  3. K

    THR End of stem pain starting 4 months after THR

    Hi Mike, Like you I am happy to find this forum. I had right THR one year ago on November 7th 2019. I knew something wasn't right but I kept following doctors orders. I had severe pain in my thigh, I was told it is most likely the IT Band and it will go away. About 4-5 months after surgery I...
Back
Top Bottom