Recent content by Kelster11

  1. K

    PKR Kelster11 Recovery Thread

    Ice ice baby. Every day is getting better. It’s amazing how many changes the body makes to adjust to injury and recovery. I never knew I had many muscles are used doing the simplest thing. I have a new appreciation for life. I listen to the body and sometimes I am stumped why something...
  2. K

    PKR Kelster11 Recovery Thread

    Th Al you for your well wishes. I am riding a recumbent stationary bike as I type, so I guess I am doing okay. This group has been amazing and very helpful with my recovery. Just knowing I am normal. I had a very slow start to my recovery. I thought I was doing well walking a good bit but...
  3. K

    PKR Kelster11 Recovery Thread

    Tomorrow will be a week since my Partial RKR. Overall a positive experience and I am happy to be on the road to recovery. Thanks to this site, I was very prepared for the surgery and recovery expectations. Thank you
  4. K

    PKR Kelster11 Pre Op Thread

    Right PKR. Surgery date is 10-21-22
  5. K

    PKR Partial knee replacement

    I have been dealing with the baker's cyst for the past 8 months and I was hoping the PKR would solve the issue. Hopefully your cyst won't be problematic after you are healed.
  6. K

    PKR Kelster11 Pre Op Thread

    So my insurance company denied my two surgeries in July, but I got the official word the surgery has been finally approved. My surgery date is now September 21, 2022. Nervous and scared, but very anxious to get the surgery done so I can start to heal and return to being active again.
  7. K

    PKR Kelster11 Pre Op Thread

    I am scheduled for surgery on 7-13-22. All my pre op stuff is complete and I am waiting for my surgery date to arrive. Thanks for including me.
  8. K

    PKR Kelster11 Pre Op Thread

    I am getting RPKR on July 6th or July 13th. My insurance company wouldn't authorize surgery until I go to PT. Tomorrow will be my 2nd PT and according to PT I only need two PT sessions. Looking forward to being pain free but nervous and scared of the surgery. Thanks for including me.
Back
Top Bottom