Before I stretch my extension is awful. It Gets much straighter after but does not maintain. If I sit on the floor again an hour later let’s say and stretch my leg out it is back to being extremely bent. The back of my knee and the mesial knee hurts too during and after I stretch. I’m not...
So good to know. I am going to rest my knee for a day or two and not feel guilty! I have been doing more than I probably should be because I was nervous about that so called window shutting even tighter.
Not sure why it is hurting today as my pain was for the most part gone. I went for a walk...
My surgery was Sept 23,2019
So happy to hear I have time to improve my extension. So many areas about Knees on the internet said after the first 6 weeks the window of opportunity is gone for extension.
Do you recommend doing the extension exercises every hour or two or is this too excessive. I...
I am 9 weeks post right knee replacement and I am concerned that my extension won’t get there. I am at a 13. My flexion is great at a 125. I am doing extension exercises daily but I don’t see any improvements. Is there still a chance I can get my knee straight? It was bent prior to surgery as...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.