Recent content by Kate30

  1. K

    TKR Knee is not good

    Hello again! As I promised I am writing after seeing my orthopaedic consultant. Thanks God nothing is wrong with my replaced joint. Somehow the knee cap ( which is plastic in my case) has moved, causing trauma of the ligaments and soft tissues and blocking and deforming my knee. It has moved...
  2. K

    TKR Knee is not good

    Thank you very much! I hope and pray for good, too.
  3. K

    TKR Knee is not good

    Thank you very much for replying to me. I had a left total knee replacement on 29/11/2019. After 5 days elevation, rest, ice the swelling came down, but still feels stiff and clicking. Then this morning my knee locked again. Without any particular reason. So I am lying and resting it again. It...
  4. K

    TKR 5 weeks after surgery

    Hi, really sorry you are in a lot of pain. Take your pain relieve regularly and it will gradually get better. The swelling makes your leg stiff and hard. Elevate it while lifting the bed up and keep moving your angles. Be positive- it will get better!
  5. K

    TKR Knee is not good

    Thank you for the reply! The problem is that my knee locked a year after the knee replacement. It is very stiff and I can’t walk. I don’t think that is normal. It was locking before the operation and that is why the replacement was done. why would it lock after a replacement ?
  6. K

    TKR Knee is not good

    Hi, as I am new here, I tried to post reply to the kind messages I received, but I couldn’t . Thank you very much for the support! I had a left total knee replacement on 29/11/2019. My new knee locked on 22/11/20. I do elevate and rest it, but it doesn’t help. It is still stiff and creeping...
  7. K

    TKR Knee is not good

    I am 48 yers old nurse. 6-7 years ago I had a meniscus injury and meniscectomy on my left knee. Then my knee ruined within the next 6 yers and I had a total knee replacement last November (2019). The operation and the recovery went very well and I did not have any problems. Started working on...
Back
Top Bottom