Recent content by Kamakazy

  1. K

    TKR Oct21 TKR

    It's been a month recovery now. Ext is 7 degrees and flexion 90. Tourniquet pain on quad and hamstring getting better. But still there. Walking coming along OK. Morning pain still about 3-4. No more opilidocaine. Tylonol, ice and aspercream w/lidocain.
  2. K

    TKR Oct21 TKR

    Today is has a ROM of about 5. Doesn't look much more swollen but feels stiff and won't hardly move. Iceing and elevating all day long. Pain is under control but stiff.
  3. K

    TKR Oct21 TKR

    Had left knee done last Fri. Going through meds just to move a little and bathroom trips. Pain sometimes over 5 as I start recovery. Went home same day as surgery and had lots of pain when nerve block wore off at home. Iceing, elevating, praying and cursing allot. Hope it starts getting better...
  4. K

    THR 4 mo post op groin pain and bent hip<

    1. Anterior. the hip replacement surgeon had a little more difficulty than usual as my femur was shattered in a car accident 30 years ago and healed in what he called a zigzag manner. 2. 0-2 when sitting or lying down. 2-4 when standing or walking. The more I try to stand or walk straight...
  5. K

    THR 4 mo post op groin pain and bent hip<

    1000mg total. Two extra strength.
  6. K

    THR 4 mo post op groin pain and bent hip<

    Debru, Everyone on my health care team knows that I perceive my new rt hip leg to be longer and that I still have pain. Surgeon doesn't know why. PT and LMP think its tight muscles/ligaments. DC says back joint issues. No, I am not on my feet alot (Thank god). Acetaminophen has never helped me...
  7. K

    THR 4 mo post op groin pain and bent hip<

    At 16 weeks post op my right hip (new one) will not straighten up (extend) normally. It hurts when I try to stand up and/or extend or push my hip/pelvis forward. My right leg also seems over 1 inch too long. I am afraid I will be stuck unable to stand straight up. I recently got one inch full...
Back
Top Bottom