Recent content by Jws.

  1. J

    THR Psoasis Relief

    I see Pat is staff now and doing a wonderful job as always...going to have to figure out how to re-navigate and post here. Suffice to say it feels good to be back. Joint and hip wise nothing new except "old age" aches and pains". This site introduced me to, Pat, and Dr. Burt. I can never do...
  2. J

    THR Seeking Psoas Release Information

    Sara and Pat were g-dsends when I was going through my impingement..The Psoas Release at the LESSER TROCANTER hit the nail on the head for me...I had a prior Psoas Relief at the joint and it wasn't enough (at HSS) NY. I could not walk without significant pain before the LT Release . With Pat's...
  3. J

    THR Can't sleep on side 2 years post op

    who did your sports hernia surgeries and were they a success..???Tx
  4. J

    Bilateral THR Iliopsoas tenotomy - any experience?

    I had both a "Lengthening " the same as Sara k and a "full release" at the lesser trocanter as Hip for Life. The lengthening did nothing for me. The surgeon said when I asked him why he didn't do a full release he said he wanted to limit my weakness. 3 months after my Hip Replacement , I truly...
  5. J

    THR Psoasis Relief

    I don't know if I am posting in the right place but you guys will fix it. I am in a real dilemma with this hip. I have serious groin pain every day when I wake up and pain in the posterior part of my glute where the surgery scar is and it impinges me from walking easily. It is a burning...
  6. J

    THR Psoasis Relief

    All I don't get it at all...was ok for 5 months (walking better)after full psoas release at lesser troch.. but always kept the "groin pain " when getting up..but had no psoas anymore ?... in the last two weeks I got hit with pain by the greater troch, then pain traveled intensely to the groin...
  7. J

    THR Psoas / Iliopsoas tendon pain after THR

    @Marls00 @Hip4life @SaraK Here's the cliff notes ...partials are done at the central compartment and a little bit lower...they do not do total releases there only at the lesser trocanter. "partials" are not really partials but "lengthenings" and they don't lengthen that much... (mine wasn't...
  8. J

    THR Psoas / Iliopsoas tendon pain after THR

    @Marls00 , @Hip4life, @SaraK Sorry, I drop in once in awhile to see if I can help.. I am a direct NY'er and have researched the Psoas tendon release and as you can see had the full gamut of releases by different OS's so I can give you my subjective take. Marls, You posted this about a week...
  9. J

    THR Psoasis Relief

    @Layla @Hip4life @SaraK @Jamie @Meldoy Ok It's now 3.5 months post Psoas Release. It has been a roller coaster (as always) of healing. The surgery went really well (ty- Pat- got your message you're more than welcome!) So I have to do some housekeeping for those who are thinking of this...
  10. J

    THR Psoasis Relief

    @Jamie , Please send me the copy of the email and resend the one step therapy personal message...thanks
  11. J

    THR Psoasis Relief

    Administrative note: @Jws. Here is the post you lost. It was in another member's recovery thread. I moved it to yours so that other thread wouldn't get derailed. Even though it's pretty much a duplicate of the post above, it provides a little more detail, so I'm going to leave it. @Grammy57...
  12. J

    THR Psoasis Relief

    @SaraK @Jamie @Hip4life @Grammy57 ...Ok short update..wrote longer one and lost it in computer..30 days post surgery...lifting leg 3 -4 inches..than pain in back s-1 if I go further, getting in car better..walking better..not concerned about weakness see improvement day by day in all hip flexor...
  13. J

    THR Psoasis Relief

    @SaraK @Hip4life @Jamie @Layla Sara , prior to this surgery , I was having pain in the Trochanteric bursa and the piriformis. (you know how the psoas can "mess" with all these tendons, so my OS and I decided to give me while I was "out " a Peritrochanteric cortisone shot during the surgery since...
  14. J

    THR Psoasis Relief

    Ok.. @Hip4life @SaraK @Meldoy So now it is day 7 and I can lift my leg maybe 3 inches and then I encounter sharp "back pain" as I try to lift it higher. Getting in bed is easier but not there yet. in and out of car, difficult, etc.) Hopefully , the back pain will go away and the leg will be...
  15. J

    THR Psoasis Relief

    @Jamie yes please send one step therapy app..tx
Back
Top Bottom