Recent content by Julie Mac

  1. Julie Mac

    THR Julie Mac's Second THR

    @FCBayern , My surgeon is Dr Scott Kelley in Durham, NC. He is with Duke and both of my surgeries were done at Duke Regional Hospital..... much easier to navigate than the "Big Duke" hospital. I absolutely recommend him. He and the rest of his team are great to work with.
  2. Julie Mac

    THR Julie Mac's Second THR

    Thanks everyone for your good wishes! @Mersada, best wishes for successful surgery on Friday! Regarding the pain protocol..... I had a spinal block plus something that put me out.?? None of the tubes in the throat sort of thing. After surgery I have Tylenol, anti inflammatory (diclofenac) and...
  3. Julie Mac

    THR Julie Mac's Second THR

    I had my Left THR yesterday (April 13). My right one was done in January. I am already a member of the January group. Both surgeries were outpatient with very little postoperative pain. Julie
  4. Julie Mac

    2021 April Rainbows - Are you having hip surgery in April?

    I had my Left THR yesterday (April 13). My right one was done in January. I am already a member of the January group. Both surgeries were outpatient with very little postoperative pain. Julie
Back
Top Bottom