Recent content by jodes79

  1. jodes79

    TKR 38yo recovery after 2½ yrs of pain and trauma

    I spent the sleepless night last night reading up on all your info and now I’m concerned that I am doing too much, and don’t know how to reduce what is expected as my injury is a workers compensation one I am very much governed by what they tell me I have to do, otherwise they will stop paying...
  2. jodes79

    Welcome to the October Feisties' 2017 Recovery Club!

    Hi can you please add me L TKR on 9th October 2017. Thanks :wave: Jodes
  3. jodes79

    TKR 38yo recovery after 2½ yrs of pain and trauma

    Hi why did I not find this forum before??? My Story... it is very long and complicated I’m a 38yo Mum of 5 daughters and am a Registered Midwife in Perth, Western Australia. My injury occurred on the 25th September 2015 when I slipped on baby urine during a cesarean section at work. I had torn...
Back
Top Bottom