Recent content by Jock1961

  1. J

    Assistance regards returning to work offshore after THR

    Josephine hav'nt had the op yet. Date for op is the 7th June starting to get nervous now but rekon its for the best
  2. J

    Assistance regards returning to work offshore after THR

    Sorry for the late reply I am at work at present and the Internet is not great as far as the work goes I work on a jack up rig which does not move the same as a boat unless on tow only issue is a lot of stairs. I work over in Thailand so the weather is in most cases alot better than the north...
  3. J

    Assistance regards returning to work offshore after THR

    Thanks Sharon I am getting the op due to osteoarthritis. I have had it for many years but now it has got to the stage I walk around like - well like an old old man! (sorry old guys). He is looking at giving me a ceramic joint. I had asked about resurfacing but the hip is beyond that as far as...
  4. J

    Assistance regards returning to work offshore after THR

    Hi This question has possible been asked before. But my question is that I am about to get a replcement Hip. I work offshore and am wondering if I may face any issues regards returning to work. Bit nervous as you can imagine just want some clarification some people say no others say no...
Back
Top Bottom