Recent content by jmitchMay52021

  1. J

    Bilateral TKR Bilateral TKR Conformis May 5

    At 15 weeks, I’m walking well and tackling stairs, up is ok but down still a challenge to do more than one at a time. My ROM is not changing despite (easy) PT. About 90 left knee, 106 or so right knee. I cancelled my surgeons scheduled projected MUA evaluation a few weeks ago, choosing to hope...
  2. J

    Bilateral TKR Bilateral Knee Replacement-Ups and Downs

    Hi, my bilateral was 5-5-21 and my surgeon corrected my bowed legs and I gained 1/2 inch! I am pleased about that.
  3. J

    Bilateral TKR Bilateral Knee Replacement-Ups and Downs

    Best of luck, I’m 5 (or is it 6?) weeks out from my bilateral TKR May 5, no regrets.
  4. J

    Bilateral TKR Bilateral TKR Conformis May 5

    Hi all, I’m now on week four after bilateral TKR May 5. I’m doing really well as far as walking, very stable and comfortable and only occasional use of the walker more for carrying stuff. Pain levels tolerable for the most part, I’m cutting the Percocet in half and taking every four hours and...
  5. J

    Bilateral TKR Bilateral TKR Conformis May 5

    Hi All, new to the forum just discovered after my bilateral Conformis TKR May 5 In San Diego. Home and recovering, all the info very helpful. Out of the hospital Monday into rehab facility due to concern with ability to deal with all issues. Checked myself out of rehab Facility Tuesday after the...
Back
Top Bottom