Recent content by JLD

  1. J

    THR Anterior THR

    Layla. My comments were not inaccurate. My comments were based on my personal experience. I accurately described how I was going into surgery and my recovery thereafter. Of course, everyone has a different experience. I thought it was important to share mine. I will tell you that anterior...
  2. J

    THR Anterior THR

    I did have tightness and pain. Also, my pain migrated many times the first 7-10 days. I focused on rest, ice and elevation. Good news is that muscle and tendon pain got better each day. Stationary bike helped with movement. Right now 23 days in my tenderness and weakness is solely in the...
  3. J

    THR Anterior THR

    Folks, I was just communicating to you my experience pre and post surgery and my condition prior to surgery. Of course, everyone is different and should listen to their doctor PT and body. I Thought it would be encouraging to those similar to my situation that are contemplating the surgery...
  4. J

    THR Anterior THR

    Had my anterior total hip replacement done May 12, 2020. Thought I'd share what I did before and what I experienced after surgery. First, I'm 57 (58 tomorrow) male with a long history of playing sports. Had hip pain for 3 years. super active in that I play tennis 3 times a week, golf once a...
Back
Top Bottom