Recent content by JJM

  1. J

    TKR New knee June 18 and rather cranky some of the time

    Thank you. Yes, I live in a university town.. so I will definitely remind any PT that I am a grandma not a quarterback if such a reminder is needed.
  2. J

    TKR New knee June 18 and rather cranky some of the time

    Celle...thanks for the terrific encouragement. I've been reading the info on ROM this evening and I am feeling much more positive.
  3. J

    TKR New knee June 18 and rather cranky some of the time

    Hi. I found this forum the other day and I have been reading a lot. So glad to have found you. I get around well, even without the walker. I use it when going from one end of my duplex to the other and when I walk out to get the mail. I live alone, have pals checking in to walk the dog or get...
Back
Top Bottom