Recent content by Jillm

  1. Jillm

    TKR August

    Bonus....good news bad news? Found out today I have a buldging disc on my T5 pressing on a nerve. Yep, the one that goes down my leg past my knee to my big toe. So that's where a lot of the unexplained pain is coming from. Not knee pain...damn nerve pain! That's the uncontrollable pain that kept...
  2. Jillm

    TKR August

    PT 2x week. I feel guilty if I don't push it to get more ROM than the session before. But my therapist is very good about accessing me before she starts anything. She knows when some days listening is all the PT I need.
  3. Jillm

    TKR August

    Knee Friends, I am 10 week's post op (Aug 31), the blues are real! Wish never did this, nights are horrible and tears at anytime for no reason! This to shall pass, I have been told. But when? I've had more pain than ever expected. And now my OS feels some of the pain, a good portion of it, is...
  4. Jillm

    TKR August

    Qdogpa...thanks for your reply. The fact you say I am very early in recovery helps me to stop and re-access. I feel like I am not progressing the way I should be. I expected to feel much better by now. Of course, I am Type A and patience is not my strong suit. I frustrate myself because I...
  5. Jillm

    TKR August

    I'm 10 weeks out and I feel I am going backwards. Especially pain. Nights are horrible! I go from bed to floor to chair. Ice, heat, stretches, roller stick, KT tape...anything to calm pain and get more than 2 hours of sleep. I started Gabupentin, since it felt like a Fairy with a taser was...
  6. Jillm

    TKR August

    It is my right knee.
  7. Jillm

    TKR August

    It says Bilateral Oregon Mom....I had a single TKR and I'm from Michigan.
  8. Jillm

    TKR August

    Admin please add my TKR date to August 31, 2020.
Back
Top Bottom