Jillie422

I'm a happy wife, mom & grandmom enjoying life to its fullest in the mountains of westernmost NC. Our love bug is our mini dachshund, Jax. We live along a beautiful little river on the outskirts of the Smokies. Breathtaking! For two people who grew up in Florida... This is Heaven.:flwrysmile:

I'm super healthy other than chronic osteoarthritis. I've had two very successful spinal surgeries in the last twenty years, but my big issue is that my hip and shoulder joints are bone on bone. I had a left THR in May of 2016. It has been a life changing miracle! I feel like it never happened. Am putting off right TSR, but may not be able to do that for long because of replacement needed on remaining hip & shoulder. Thankfully, my knees are still pain free. :yes!:
Birthday
Apr 22, 1951 (Age: 75)
Location
Westernmost NC
Gender
Female
Country
United States United States
State/Province/County
North Carolina
Occupation
Retired

Signature

Jill

Considering right TSR 2019
Left Posterior THR May, 2016.
Hip Recovery Thread

https://bonesmart.org/forum/threads/hermans-debut-jills-recovery.35971/
Hip PreOp Thread
https://bonesmart.org/forum/threads/newbie-here-7-days-counting.35729/
Lumbar Laminectomy L4/L5 ~ 1989 & 2010
Back
Top Bottom