Recent content by JethroLG1

  1. J

    Spine C-Spine 4-7 fusion help me please

    No sleep apnea. Before my husband found me I had showered and just told him I. Didn’t feel good and was going to sit down. My voice does go in and out but not bad.
  2. J

    Spine C-Spine 4-7 fusion help me please

    I will ask my pcp to send me back to gastroenteritis and check again. I am on omeprazole. I do cough more along with gagging when I cough, I have to constantly clear my throat and have a drink near by. My voice kinda goes in and out. I did have polyps removed from my vocal cords in 2015-2016...
  3. J

    Spine C-Spine 4-7 fusion help me please

    Thank you, yes I am in constant contact with my primary Dr. I have seen a gastroenterologist just put me on a heartburn med. I will talk with them about impingement and over stimulation of nerve.
  4. J

    Spine C-Spine 4-7 fusion help me please

    Good day all! I had C-spine fusion surgery C4-7 Feb 1, 23. I was doing great until Sept/Oct 23, I am having a very hard time swollowing, I have been to Ent’s, new x-rays, swollow studies, ct scans w/contrast. All hardware looked good. Jump to Jan 24 I can’t eat with gagging if I do eat it comes...
Back
Top Bottom