Recent content by jenzabel

  1. jenzabel

    Bilateral TKR Pre-Lude to Jenny's Knee Recovery Saga

    Currently week 6 -- I think I really am starting to finally see a light at the end of a very long tunnel. Sleeping has become a lot better. I am in my bed (poor hubby is spare room- as I seem to need the WHOLE bed). Pain behind knee caps better. Have had no PT for a couple of weeks, as I had...
  2. jenzabel

    Bilateral TKR Pre-Lude to Jenny's Knee Recovery Saga

    Well here I am 6 and 1/2 weeks post op and am just now starting to feel good. No pain meds last night. Right knee slightly more swollen as I did actually join the land of the living and went furniture shopping with my mom yesterday! I'm going to give a week by week update: Day 1 and Day...
  3. jenzabel

    Bilateral TKR Pre-Lude to Jenny's Knee Recovery Saga

    Hello All! I would like to start of by saying that this website/forum has done so much more to help me during this process than the medical establishment has:) I will be begin by giving you all a little background info: Sorry if I am so long-winded--I am finding it quite cathartic to get all of...
  4. jenzabel

    TKR Two hour ride home day after TKR

    @Jlawless Thanks for sharing your story! I’ve had a couple of those also. I’m new to the forum and I haven’t really posted my story yet, but I had a bilateral TKR Aug 8 ...And just now Am starting to feel that I’m coming out of the woods at six weeks out! It is very easy to get caught up in a...
  5. jenzabel

    Welcome to the August Hot Shots' 2018 Knee Recovery Club

    Not sure how this thread works. But please add me to the August hot shots! I had bilateral TKR’s on August 8, 2018, and I’m just convinced that I’m never going to be able to get back to work in sixish weeks. I don’t even know how that’s gonna be possible.
Back
Top Bottom