Recent content by Jennarella

  1. J

    TKR MUA scheduled for Monday

    I can’t thank you all for your speedy replies! We feel less alone already! I appreciate all the tips and advice. Thanks!
  2. J

    TKR MUA scheduled for Monday

    The surgeon has said that it is to reduce stiffness.
  3. J

    TKR MUA scheduled for Monday

    Dad’s surgery was Jan 28th.
  4. J

    TKR MUA scheduled for Monday

    Thanks for your reply. He was able to max out the machine, which went to 105. In spite of this, he has continued to have significant pain and stiffness and that seems to be driving the surgeons recommendation. Just based on your initial response, it sounds like it would be good to get a...
  5. J

    TKR MUA scheduled for Monday

    I'm posting on behalf of my Dad, who had a TKR 4 weeks ago today. Recovery has been unexpectedly difficult. My Dad is 76 years old and was very active until last November, when his knee pain became unbearable. In hindsight, we know that he should've pushed harder to have his TKR sooner, but...
Back
Top Bottom