Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly. You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
jeffreyclay
Had a bi-lateral TKR in Sept of 2011. Discovered a loose fit in right knee due to infection in fall of 2012. Revision scheduled for Nov, 2012. Surgeon removed knee and put a spacer in place. Final TKR for that knee was successful 11/1/12. Dates are now meaningless. In total I've had 5 TKR's in 2.5 years and the right leg amputated above the knee.
I'm starting to tire of this ****!
Married to a wonderful "jersey girl" until cancer took her in '96. Single since then. House mate is a stubborn Pug dog. Dog died while I was in hospital 2013.
Just got started in Ham Radio, 2/2010, (KJ4RWH) General Class ticket.
Right Above Knee Amputation March 23, 2013
Right TKR Revision November 2012, infection, Candida Ablicans
Right Revision TKR August 2012, implant loose
Bilateral TKR September 2011
wanted: female, life partner 55-65yo with big heart Charming rural Virginia town
with this and a pair of PF Flyers, I can run faster and jump higher!
Followers
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.