Recent content by Jeannie

  1. J

    TKR Thigh pain

    I had my replacement 14 months ago and everything was doing great, no real issues, but after working in my yard and doing gardening 2 days ago, I have been having severe pain from my knee into my thigh, it has been waking me at night when I move it. Is this something to be concerned about?
  2. J

    TKR Thigh pain

    Jockette, thank you, my husband actually said the same thing about over using since I'm feeling better. I'll just do more resting and icing.
  3. J

    TKR Thigh pain

    My TKR was 9 weeks ago today and I was wondering if anyone else is experiencing what I am. When I get up in the morning my pain and tightness is pretty low, but after being up for a few hours (2-3) it begins to tighten up quite a bit and become much more painful. Can this be attributed to...
  4. J

    TKR My recovery story

    I saw my dr yesterday for my 6 week checkup. He told me that in this day therapy does more harm than good. I was so glad to hear that because I have been following Bonesmart advice since about week 2 and my dr informed me that I am well ahead of where most people are at 6 weeks post op. He...
  5. J

    TKR Thigh pain

    I live in Indiana Surgery was Dec. 28, 2017
  6. J

    TKR Thigh pain

    My RTKR was 4 weeks ago and I am still having quite a bit of thigh pain. How long before I get relief?
Back
Top Bottom