It’s a herbal tart cherry extract 1200 mg. I get them at Meijers (I’m in Michigan) any drug store should carry them or amazon has them also. It helps aid in sleeping and has other good benefits. I like taking them rather then taking any pills with acetaminophen. They don’t make me drowsy in...
Sleep update. I took 2 tart cherry pills and put on my rain music and tucked myself in with blankets. I was snug as a bug in a rug. I sleep for 4 hours straight and then got up and then sleep another 4 hours. It was good for me.
Morning stiffness still there but I work through it with some...
I also keep a journal and I am doing better every month. You are so right it’s a long haul.
I try not to get upset but it’s hard not too. I so want to be able to the things I use too.
My MUA was 4 weeks ago and my recovery has been slow but it does get better every week. I do notice little...
Pkhr I’ll try anything to get a good night sleep. Especially since I’m going back to work next week I’ll definitely look into the tens unit.
I’m glad your recovery is good. I don’t have pain I just have stiffness and I do ride a stationary bike a few times a day and walk my dog for about 10...
Unfortunately I think you are right about stiffness being with us for a while. I’ll try and tuck blankets on the side. I also have a body pillow that I’ll try. Thanks
Thanks Jaycey. I do ice but I’ll ice more through the day.i will also try to be patient and hopefully sleep will come soon. I’ll take a few naps this weekend.
This is my first time ever doing anything like this so I hope I’m doing this right. I’ve been following bone smart since my surgery and it’s been a great help reading everyone’s experience and suggestions. I’ve wanted to write sooner but was nervous too. So here I go.
I had right total knee...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.