Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly. You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Jbatt
I just register with bone smart today 1/12/25. I had a left total knee replacement in December of 2022, so I am just a little bit out from a year post TKR. I had issues from the get go with my knee collapsing when I walked and increased pain and inflamation with exercise and walking. Come to find out now almost two years later my knee was malaligned and the surgeon created a valgus deformity in my left knee. I just underwent left foot surgery for both a torn fascia and torn brevis tendon both injury's directly associated with the created valgus deformity. I am now on a long path of recovery to heal my foot and other gait issues and will also need to have a total revision of my left TKR.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.