Recent content by JB71

  1. J

    MUA 12 Weeks Post-Op and still havining PAIN<

    Hi all, I am close to 12 weeks post op of my LTKR. (10/19/2015) At 9 weeks I felt really good thought i was on the road to really recovering. P/t was going great my ROM was coming along. I was down to taking pain meds just in the evening before I went to bed. Now at a little over 11 weeks I...
  2. J

    MUA 12 Weeks Post-Op and still havining PAIN<

    Thank you all for your kind words. It made me realize that I need to take care of mysel and not push it.
  3. J

    MUA 12 Weeks Post-Op and still havining PAIN<

    Hi all! I haven't been doing so good. Feeling very fustrated. I am 6 weeks post op. I had knee manipulation last week. I was at 7 degrees straightening and 80 degrees bending before the manipulation. Now on my own with no assistance from my PT I am 5 degrees straight and 90 bending. I am in...
  4. J

    MUA 12 Weeks Post-Op and still havining PAIN<

    These exercises are to strengthen my quads Tightening of my quads and holding for 10 seconds Leg is elevated and I push my heels to the floor/bed and tighten my quads an hold for 10 sec Standing with my crutches move my left leg forward 15-20 times Standing with my crutches i move my left leg...
  5. J

    MUA 12 Weeks Post-Op and still havining PAIN<

    1. My pain level is about a 6-7 when I am on pain meds it is 3-4. I experience swelling, stifness , my knee sometimes feel very heavy. 2. I have been prescribed oxycodone 5mg 1 to 2 tablets every 4 to 6 hours and Tylenol 1000 mg every 8 hours. I have started log on how much and often i take...
  6. J

    MUA 12 Weeks Post-Op and still havining PAIN<

    Thank you all so much! This site has been truly a blessing for me! Thank you thank you for the words of encouragement. I have been feeling so helpless and depressed these past few weeks.
  7. J

    MUA 12 Weeks Post-Op and still havining PAIN<

    Thank you so much! For your words of encouragement. I am so thankful for coming across this site. Today my goal is to get on track with my pain meds. My foot has a tingling sensation, my 2 baby toes I can't spread them apart. Is this normal?
  8. J

    MUA 12 Weeks Post-Op and still havining PAIN<

    I am 44 years old and had my first TKR on my left knee on October 19th. I left the hospital with a new knee and a pulmonary embolism on October 23rd. Today I am beginning Week 3 post op. I am still in pain and on crutches is this normal? I am so fustrated with my progress. I am confused with...
Back
Top Bottom