Recent content by JB2knees

  1. JB2knees

    Bilateral TKR Problems with muscle behind the knee<

    Thanks Josephine...here are my replies: 1. When sitting the pain is 1, walking it is 2 and at night it is okay But if I turn suddenly and the muscle at the back of the right knee spasms then the pain is at 8. This happens 2/3 times a night. Similarly, the same right knee muscle can spasm...
  2. JB2knees

    Bilateral TKR GOLDFISH1 recovery thread

    Hello @GOLDFISH1. I had my BTKR just before you at the beginning of June, My OS was adamant that I should have 4 months off work ( mine is mainly a desk job with some local travel) so I'm not going back until beg of October and even then I'm planning to do a phased return and build it up. I'm...
  3. JB2knees

    Bilateral TKR Problems with muscle behind the knee<

    Thanks @SusieShoes. I will take your advice and lay off the exercises for a bit to see if that helps and go back to icing.
  4. JB2knees

    Am I stage 4?

    Hi- I had a BTKR on 8th June 2018 and like others on this thread I would recommend it. The first 6 weeks were tough and had help at home from my husband, son and Mum( 76 and very fit!) and that was invaluable. I wouldn't have wanted to do it without help. One tip is to get your arms and upper...
  5. JB2knees

    Bilateral TKR Problems with muscle behind the knee<

    Hello everyone. This is my first post although I have been reading the forum avidly since my BTKR on 8th June 2018 and have been enormously grateful for all the information and support it has provided. I have been pleased with my recovery; have 120 degrees of bend in both and am able to walk...
Back
Top Bottom