Recent content by jaystan7192

  1. J

    TKR MY RECOVERY FROM 8/19/21 TKA

    My recovery is going well with no complications and I am making rapid progress. I was prepared for my surgery since I have for years (actually most of my life) been exercising almost every day vigorously by either biking, swimming, running, lifting or other sports. I did stop running 10 years...
  2. J

    TKR MY RECOVERY FROM 8/19/21 TKA

    I am 75 and probably won't be trying to run again. I stopped entirely 10 yrs ago. Only if I am doing great will I try to run again. But as far as I am concerned running for any distance is inherently destructive to joints. But I might try tennis, which I did well for years, or paddleball. I...
  3. J

    TKR MY RECOVERY FROM 8/19/21 TKA

    My TKR was on Aug 19, 2021. My initial and only injury to the my right knee was in combat in March 1969 as a Marine Infantry Lieutenant. During combat on a very high mountain on a very dark night I fell off a cliff and snapped the cartilage in my knee. But the battle was all day and I had to...
Back
Top Bottom