Recent content by JayCee

  1. J

    THR Post op hip replacement

    Starting to do some walking with cane. Weening myself off of walker slowly but surely. So far so good I think and hope.
  2. J

    THR Post op hip replacement

    Three weeks out/past from surgery. Doing pretty good I think and hope.
  3. J

    THR Post op hip replacement

    have my first follow up appointment tomorrow. still using walker, off pain meds, doing my PT at home as advised. hoping for full recovery that will allow me to continue on (at69) with my active senior lifestyle...biking, hiking, kayaking, traveling etc...
  4. J

    THR Post op hip replacement

    hey all. I'm new. two weeks out from left hip replacement surgery. seem to be on a good recovery schedule so far. any advice. hope you are all doing well surgery date was October 27, 2020 left hip. St Joe's hospital in Ypsilanti Michigan. procedure performed by Dr Michael Masini
Back
Top Bottom