Recent content by janski27

  1. janski27

    TKR Left TKR moved from August 24th to September 7th

    I was all prepared and ready for my second TKR (right knee done in April) when the hospital called the night before and cancelled. This was due to COVID and the hospital being overwhelmed. My surgeon set a new date of September 7th. I am crossing my fingers that it won't get cancelled again.
  2. janski27

    TKR Happy with Right TKR

    My right knee was replaced on 4-13-21. My surgeon chose Signature Knee Replacement which uses MRI technology to create 3D images of the knee joint, which are used to build a custom knee as well as assist during surgery. My surgeon said it should reduce my recovery time and result in less pain...
  3. janski27

    2021 April Rainbows - Are you having knee surgery in April?

    Greetings! My right TKR is scheduled for April 13th. It is my first joint surgery. I am cautiously excited. Jan
Back
Top Bottom