JanetLynn

I love to plan, so prepping for the surgery is the highlight, that's when I am in control of most things.

I've always had good experiences when in the hospital, even the food doesn't bother me. (Well, I do not like their bed gowns!)

My plan is a fast recovery so I can fly to San Francisco at the end of June. Will I be able to sit on the floor again? Go up stairs? Lengthen my stride? I wear my FitBit faithfully so it will be motivating to watch my few steps grow to thousands.

I'm am grateful for all the support and encouragement from you.

Reading and sudoku are favorite activities
Birthday
Sep 20, 1950 (Age: 76)
Location
Southern California
Gender
Female
Country
United States United States
Occupation
Library Services Specialist

Signature

Right THR May 6, 2015
Left THR March 2, 2011

Following

Followers

Back
Top Bottom