jandoh

Born in London (England), I currently reside in South Portland, Maine, where I work from home as a Soft Furnishings Designer and Milliner. I have over twenty years’ experience in designing and fabricating, and also had the unique opportunity of teaching soft furnishings at the Community of Education, Lewisham, London, to various groups of students who undoubtedly gained tremendous insights and knowledge.

When not designing or fabricating, I enjoy organizing functions such as conferences, weddings, and entertaining. With a zeal for constant development, I sought to find other means of utilizing my time and as a result, my urge to explore millinery became increasingly great when I observed the need to bring some real high fashion to the state of Maine! I take advantage of e-media, including social media, and online sources to expose my work, add to my skills and increase my range of styles offered to my clients. Early days yet, but from runways to race-courses, from pop-promos to royal garden parties, my aim is to add the exclamation mark to every fashion statement.
Birthday
Apr 28, 1961 (Age: 65)
Location
ME
Gender
Female
Country
United States United States
State/Province/County
ME
Occupation
Soft Furnishings Designer & Milliner

Signature

Janet

Revision RTKR December 15, 2017
Revision LTKR October 16, 2015
RPKR May 15, 2015
Left MUA April 8, 2014
Left MUA January 24, 2014
LTKR December 18, 2013

Following

Back
Top Bottom