I go back to my Doctor Thursday and will be making him listen to me or I will have to find a new doctor. I don’t want to go through a 5th surgery and if I do it will be with a different doctor. CT scan will hopefully give some information. Doctor is also trying to send me back to work when I...
ROM is what my PT always pushes on me also. At week 8 I was being manipulated to 120 and on here I see many of you did not reach that for a year. No wonder I suffer for days after therapy. Last PT she dat on my foot and held it at 130 bend. Finally had to threaten to kick her to get her off my...
The first total replacement was in 2015 the prosthetic came loose 1 1/2 yrs later. Went in for a revision. This came loose and another revision was completed 2/18/19 this came loose so doctor decided to do a complete replacement on 10/14/19. So 4 surgeries by 2 different doctors with same...
That is next on the list. I have had 2 Doctors so far and have had the same results from both. Seems like there should be another way besides cement if that doesn’t hold for my knee
I have had 2 replacements and 2 revisions on my left knee in the past 5 years. The cement does not hold. My last replacement was 10/14/19 and I am now experiencing sharp pains on the inside area of the knee. My doctor does not seem to take my concerns seriously he just keeps saying more therapy...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.