Recent content by Ivesc

  1. Ivesc

    THR Golf ball in butt!

    Hi glad your doing well. I'm still struggling to walk without an aid. Physio is going really well, however I do not appear to making much improvement over these last 2 weeks. I'm back to work next week part-time only at first so I'll see how it goes. I saw my consultant last week who was happy...
  2. Ivesc

    THR Golf ball in butt!

    I had posterior approach.
  3. Ivesc

    THR Golf ball in butt!

    Hi CricketHip thank you for the advice. I tried this last night with socks, only manage a few minutes as very uncomfortable. However I will persevere
  4. Ivesc

    THR Golf ball in butt!

    Right hip. Thank you, I'm going to reduce the amount of stuff I'm doing.
  5. Ivesc

    THR Golf ball in butt!

    Thank you for all your replys. I had surgery on 12th December 2019, so almost 7 weeks in. My activity varies from day to day. I am still waiting to see physio again so PT limited. I'm walking with one crutch in doors and 2 when out. I can walk about half an mile or around the shops for about an...
  6. Ivesc

    THR Golf ball in butt!

    Hi, I'm almost 7 weeks post op. This site hadsreally put my mind at ease about some of things I'm experiencing. I'm only 44 and people keep telling me due to my age my recovery should be fairly easy. It doesn't feel like it at the moment. I have appeared to have a setback, however from reading...
Back
Top Bottom