Recent content by Italians@61

  1. I

    TKR TinaMarie

    I'm scheduled April 18th also. Very nervous
  2. I

    TKR TinaMarie

    Good Luck
  3. I

    TKR TinaMarie

    Hi niccisix, I'm having surgery on the 18th also. I hope you have your situation straighten out. I wish you all the luck on your surgery. I'm very nervous have everything I need my ice machine and walker just need some courage. LOL
  4. I

    TKR TinaMarie

    Hi, yes I'm having surgery April 18th. Full left knee replacement very nervous about it, but I will make it thru this. If anyone has any input on which ice machine works well I would appreciate it. I'm trying to get everything ready.
  5. I

    TKR TinaMarie

    Hi everyone, having a total knee replacement on April 18th. I'm not ready for all this but it has to be done my knees are bad. Talk soon I appreciate all the support and advice.
Back
Top Bottom