Recent content by italia76

  1. I

    TKR Total knee replacements

    as of right now we are doing my right one in march and my left one in may. Because they are both pretty bad at this point I get to choose whichever one is hurting me the most and so far it is the right one but I think they are competing with each other!! LOL
  2. I

    TKR Total knee replacements

    Hi all, I am 43 and was first diagnosed with OA in my left knee when I was in my 20's. I had laparascopic surgery to remove cartilage that was free floating and "shredded" and also placed on Celebrex for a short time but taken off because I was too young to be on it for an extended length of...
  3. I

    TKR Total knee replacements

    First TKR scheduled for March 31st and second one for May 12th
Back
Top Bottom