Recent content by ironmike

  1. I

    one week post surgery thr

    thanks for relating your experiences J and L its not quite the big production getting in and out of bed today and i'm noticing less pain. still got a puffy foot and tight knee though anyway, i see the idea is to not push too hard with the recovery,so i expect to be laying around until the...
  2. I

    one week post surgery thr

    hi again and thanks for response its encouraging to hear your new hip is working so well Judy i have a pt coming to the house for a few weeks to get going with some exercises. at this stage (day 7) i'm moving a little easier each day but still waiting for some of the swelling to ease. i...
  3. I

    one week post surgery thr

    hi everybody i came across this forum yesterday, was glad to find it and read others experiences with recovery as for me(thr 12/2), i guess i'm about where i ought to be. i'm moving carefully around the house with a cane and spending considerable time on the couch. i was wondering if anyone...
Back
Top Bottom