Recent content by IndysMom

  1. I

    Hinged Joint Hinged TKR on left knee scheduled for March 6, 2020

    I met with my Dr at US Davis on Friday and he anticipates putting in a hinged joint. I am curious if others have had a good result with this?
  2. I

    Hinged Joint Hinged TKR on left knee scheduled for March 6, 2020

    My original TKR was June 8, 2020 with a revision on June 10, 2020 and a patella relocation surgery around June 22, 2020. Yes, the surgeries were rescheduled due to COVID. The new surgery date is March 10, 2022 and it will be a complete TKR, with the hopes of fixing the "patella klunk" I am...
  3. I

    Hinged Joint Hinged TKR on left knee scheduled for March 6, 2020

    This is round three for me... original replacement June 2020, followed by a 2nd a few days later.... and a 3rd surgery the following week to re-adjust the patella. I am hoping this third replacement will work, finally. Fingers (and knees) crossed!
  4. I

    Hinged Joint Hinged TKR on left knee scheduled for March 6, 2020

    A tad worried about pain management after...
Back
Top Bottom